Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 136: Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pocket

Cinnamon! Cream cheese! Puff pastry! Oh my!! Whatever have I done! These Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pockets were so good that I ate 3 of them. Thank goodness I went to weight training tonight!

Start with one sheet of thawed puff pastry. Roll out, then using a 4" pastry cutter, cut out 10 circles. Mix together 4 oz of light cream cheese, 1/8 cup of brown sugar, and 1 tsp cinnamon. Spoon 1 tbsp of filling on each dough circle. Dab water around outer edge of dough, fold over and crimp edges with a fork. Bake on a parchment covered baking sheet and bake at 350 deg for 18 minutes. Eat warm from the oven.

I actually ran out of filling for 2 of the dough circles, so 2 of the crusts I filled with Nutella and marshmallows. So yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment