Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 122: National Chocolate Parfait Day

Are you ever in a pinch for a dessert and you just don't know what to make? I have the answer - a parfait! There's nothing easier or more creative than layering various ingredients and goodies and serving it with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry. They can be healthy with yogurt, granola and fruit or decadent with ice cream, candies and chocolate syrup. The possibilities are endless!!

Since today is National Chocolate Parfait Day, I layered instant sugar free chocolate pudding with Cool Whip and 3-2-1 cake in a mug that I posted about in March. Unfortunately, the cake turned out hard and it wasn't until later that I realized that I didn't add enough water to the cake and it was too dry. So I picked out the cake bits and just ate the pudding and Cool Whip which was just as yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment