Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pita

I am so glad this Monday is almost over! It was not a bad day, just very exhausting. I had a great run at the gym tonight, though. I seem to have good runs on those days when it's a struggle just to drag myself to the gym. I'm always glad that I went!

I recreated a fast food favorite of mine for dinner: Meat & potato burrito. It's a beef and bean burrito with crispy crowns (tater tots), cheese and sour cream. It was delicious and only 335 calories. I then finished off the meal with another re-creation: chocolate chip cookie dough pita. I normally use the Hungry Girl flatbreads but I couldn't find them at the store. So I used Flat out Flatbreads from Kroger and spread store bought chocolate chip cookie dough on top. Bake it in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes, slice and serve. Absolutely to die for! 1/4 of the pita is 168 calories. I always keep these ingredients on hand. My kids love it and it is so quick and simple to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment