Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55: Happy Birthday, Thomas

Today is my sweet husband's birthday. I love so many things about him: his sense of humor, the way he cheers me on and encourages me, the way he plays and acts like a kid with our two boys, his hard work ethic, and his help with the laundry! Everyday is an adventure with him around and I love every minute of it!
We went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time for dinner. It is the perfect guy hang out joint! The food was delicious. And for dessert, we shared a chocolate fudge cake with ice cream. I will say that the cake was nothing to brag about. It was a little dry and the outside fudge frosting was a real thick, hard, dark chocolate. I wish I had been able to make him a special birthday treat but time has not allowed.

I am working all weekend at a trade show booth so my posts the next few days will be short and "sweet".

No comments:

Post a Comment