Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 60: Symphony Brownies

Can there be anything better than soft, fudgy brownies? How about soft, fudgy brownies with Symphony milk chocolate bar baked in the middle!! You know, the kind with toffee bits and almonds! Definitely a treat worth blogging about.

My sister-in-law introduced these treat filled brownies to me.  She brought these at Christmas and I definitely ate my fair share of them.  You can put whatever candy bar you fancy in the middle - it's that easy. All you need is your favorite brownie mix and your favorite candy bar.

My go to boxed brownie mix is Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownies.  I have finally found a homemade brownie recipe that I really like but I will share it with you at a later time. Boxed brownie mixes really do taste great and are easy! Make up the mix as directed on the box. Spread half of the mixture in the bottom of your prepared pan and place your desired candy bar on top.



Spread the remaining mixture over the candy bar until the candy is completely covered. Bake according to box directions. Cool completely.


I think these would be really great using Caramello bars. That might be the next one that I try.  
What would your favorite brownie/candy combination be?

No comments:

Post a Comment