Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 58: Chocolate dipped strawberries

Today is a multiple national food day: chocolate cake, strawberry, or kahlua day. So you can just take your pick. I would have loved to spend a little time in the kitchen and prepared a yummy, chocolatey cake, but I chose to spend an hour at the gym in weight training instead since I hadn't worked out since last Wednesday. So time did not allow. I am not a coffee drinker, so instead, I chose to combine the other two flavors: chocolate and strawberries. I purchased a mini fondue pot on sale after Valentines Day and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to bring it out and surprise my boys. With our dinner tonight, we had strawberries dipped in our little fondue pot of chocolate. Nick isn't a big fan of strawberries so he pulled out the marshmallows and dipped them. They were almost as good as the strawberries! Here are a few pics of the boys enjoying the treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment