Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 106: My latest cakes

Here are a few of my latest cakes:

I made this birthday cake for a sweet girl in my middle school class at church.  She was wanting something to match a pattern similar to her bedspread.  I did what I could and I think she was happy with it.

This cake was for my boss's birthday. He is an outdoor kind of guy who loves to hunt and fish, so this matches his personality. It was a lot of fun to make. The rocks were edible.

This cake was for our youth minister who is leaving to go back to Texas. We wanted to let him know that he is definitely leaving the promised land (Arkansas) to head back to Texas. I also made a cake covered in fondant and had all the youth group kids sign it with edible markers.  It turned out real well but I don't have a photo of it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment