Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 111: S'more Stuffed Brownies

I just can't get enough of S'mores so when I came across this recipe for S'mores Stuffed Brownies at Picky Palate, I knew this would make it into my Sweet Samplings repertoire. 
I made a few changes to the original recipe:
  • I sprinkled 3 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs instead of using whole graham crackers (that's what I had in the pantry). Next time, I will use the whole cracker, because mine didn't quite have the graham taste that I like.
  • I used 10 fun size Hershey bars (they worked fine - you can see them in the middle of the brownie)
  • Instead of 16 large marshmallows, I used 1-1/2 cups mini marshmallows. I don't think this makes a difference either way because the marshmallow melts during baking and leaves a fudgey brownie layer on top.
This is definitely a recipe worth keeping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment