Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 118: S'more Monkey Bread



Today I chose one more S'more recipe to share with you. I promise I will take a break and share some other recipes besides just S'more's!!

Believe me, you won't be able to resist this recipe.  I saw this on one of my favorite blogs, Picky Palate. Jenny shares some irresistible recipes with great photos to go with it!  She shared this recipe for Rolo S'mores Skillet Monkey Bread a few weeks ago and I knew I had to share it with you. I had to go out and buy a cast iron skillet just so I could make it!!  

The only change I made was to use light butter to save a few calories (this dish is definitely not calorie friendly). I didn't make the glaze to pour over it because I thought it was sweet enough. Also, next time I will add a tsp of cinnamon just to give it that cinnamon monkey bread taste. Other than that, it is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment