Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14: Peanut Butter Blossom

I had the day to myself today, since Thomas and the boys made a trip to Russellville for the day. My time was spent catching up on housework, grocery shopping and exercising. Some might think this was a crummy way to spend my time alone, but cleaning and exercising are very relaxing activities for me. My family will enjoy coming home to a "less stressed" wife and mom!
I enjoyed my 6 mile run today much more than my run on Wednesday. The temperature was great to run outside, but the wind was a little strong, so I ran at the gym. I am a wimp when it comes to cold and wind! 3:00 on a Saturday afternoon at the gym is like a ghost town, so I didn't have to weave around people on the track.
I decided to take a break from baking today and take a shortcut. I pulled out 4 homemade peanut butter cookie dough balls from the freezer (one for each of us) and baked up some Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies. This is a favorite of mine as well as several of my customers. It was a sweet ending to a great supper at only 130 calories each.

No comments:

Post a Comment