Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27: Welcoming the Weekend!

I don't know about you, but I am glad it is Friday!  This weekend, my family is off to a retreat with my church family.  Looking forward to seeing old friends and just getting away and worshipping and fellowshipping together.

It just so happens that the next 3 days do not have a scheduled dessert holiday, so this will be helpful since I won't be home.  I will still have my dessert and post you an update, but it will be short and sweet. 

Today, my boys and I decided to visit TCBY for an after school snack.  I stuck with my usual favorite, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough frozen yogurt!  FYI, the kids cup is one serving of ice cream.  Only 120 calories for a frozen sweet treat.  That's a pretty good deal on the waistline as well as the pocketbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment